Share a Stencil
Made something awesome? Share it with other OmniGraffle users!
Get a Free Graffletopia Pro Account
Share a stencil and get a free Graffletopia Pro account (normally $24/year)
How do I share a stencil I’ve made?
Create Your Stencil
- Open OmniGraffle for Mac.
- Click on the 'File' menu.
- Select 'New Resource', then 'New Stencil'.
- Create your stencil by using OmniGraffle to add and edit various shapes.
- When you're finished, save your stencil by selecting 'Save' from the 'File' menu.
- Open the 'Stencils Library' pane and select your new stencil.
- Click on the Settings icon and select 'Show in Finder'.
- Copy your stencil to the Desktop.
- Compress your stencil by right-clicking your stencil and selecting 'Compress...'.
- That's it! You just made your own stencil.
Share Your Stencil on Graffletopia
- Login to your Graffletopia account.
- Select 'Share a Stencil' from the 'Stencil Library' menu.
- Fill out the required fields in the share stencil form.
- Attach your compressed stencil file.
- When you're finished, click on 'Share Stencil' to submit your stencil.
Once you have shared your stencil, Graffletopia will review your stencil within a few days. If your stencil looks good, we'll post it and then you will receive your free Graffletopia Pro account. If we can't share your stencil for some reason, we'll let you know via email.
Note: if you want to share a stencil you created using OmniGraffle for iOS, you'll need to export the stencil to your Mac. We don't support sharing from the iOS.