Advanced electronic components that I could not find elsewhere, including:
- active sources (CCCS, CCVS, VCCS, and VCVS)
- tapped inductors
- zener, schottky, and bridge diodes (filled and outline)
- momentary, SPST, DPST switches (correct symbols)
- many connectors (headphone, RS232, molex, RJ45, BNC, RCA, servo, ATX)
- Accurate drawing of 4 channel Tektronix oscilloscope
All symbols are filled (not stroked) so that they scale well, and have anchors at the correct locations. Leads are 1pt wide, to align with the default ortho line.